Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Missing you




Dear Love..
However, we don't see each other every day. 
We are still in love, but I feel like I need to do something cute once in a while to keep it alive... 
I just don't know what to do. . .
What do I need to show him how much I care and how much I'm thinking of him?
How much I love him? 

Hmm ... its not easy 4 me...
and I don't know if I'm being too sensitive or what tonight...
your words make me dispirited !

just for a while I was feel happy when i see your msg on my screen phone. 
arghh its not your false.. maybe i'm too sensitive tonight.

Truly that I need your spirit just like before..







mood:miss ibu ayh too =( 
this sem is terrible sem..
spirit spirit... come to me syg...



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly