Followers

Friday, October 5, 2012

If I've Missing You








I can’t never really tell you why
I’ve been missing you a lot
And I just have to take another look
Of your photo on my desk

And there’s no reason why
I keep your t-shirt by my side when i sleep
Pretending you were never really gone

Truly is I MISS YOU SO MUCH


.......................................................................................................
....................................................................
.......................



Assalammualaikm..

Nothing to say actly, but feel lonely right now. I don't know why, maybe i have got stress about study. Maybe Im look strong! but in reality Im not!  I need someone to lend on their shoulder, need someone to talk to...

Every night like i wanna cry!

All day and all class have surprise presentation!!! waaaaa boleh kne heart attck woo...
Saya tahu Tuhan tengah mnguji saya. Menguji keimanan, kekuatan saya.

For those yang terasa dgn saya lately, I'm so sorry! I don't mean it actlly. maybe akibt banyk sgt keje nk buat, emosi saya sdikit terganggu...



''Tuhan.. kau kuatkn hambamu ini. Kau permudahkan lah bagiku apa yang sukar. Tabahkan lah aku dan berilah aku kecekalan dalam mnghadapi semua dugaan dan ujian mu ya Allah.''



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly