Followers

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Iftar dan Pertemuan



We shared smiles..
We wiped the tears and through the years
Our friendship has grown
Along with us..
You are truly a wonderful part of my life


..............................................................................................................................................................................................................


Assalammualaikm...

Im glad that dpt jmpe kwn2 baik saya petang tadi. Lama rasa xjmpe and Im happy dpt jmpe my MFJ. Even baru dua mnggu xjmpe, truly that I miss him so much. Mungkin xterungkap melalui perkataan tapi bagi saya biarlah ia tersimpan dlm hati dan diluahkn melalui tulisan like this.





Thanks to all my friends, you all made my day today! Hope that our friendship will remain forever and ever. InsyaAllah... =D


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly