Followers

Monday, October 10, 2011

I Hari Jadi Ibu I





Ibu
There are so many things I want to say to you,
So many things I want to tell you,
So many things I want you to know,
And so many things I want share.

But that limitations,
That part where we see different things,
We feel different emotions,
And we connect on different levels,
Those limitations forbid me
And I suffer in silence,
Waiting for that day when you would love me again,
When you would listen to me,
And at least try to understand me.

I love you Ibu,
despite everything,
despite those limitations,
I really do love you.







Happy Birthday To my IBU..

:: Noriza Binti Othman ::
hope all ur wish bcme true.
may Allah bless u mum!
u are the best women, friend n mum in the world!


LOVE YOU !!


^_^

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly